so other than that, mrs. lincoln, how was the play
Send me a highly toxic chemical in my ask box.
- Acetaldehyde: What did you used to have that you are happier without?
- Bromine: What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- Cyanogen: If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- Diazomethane: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- Ethylamine: What sound do you love?
- Formaldehyde: If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Hexafluoroacetone: What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Isopropylamine: What do you miss most about being a kid?
- Ketene: What is something you learned in the last week?
- Methacrylaldehyde: Would you rather be really attractive or really smart?
- Nitromethane: What are your phobias?
- Oleum: If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
- Pentaborane: What is one habit of yours that no one knows about?
- Sarin: What annoys you the most?
- Trifluorochloroethylene: If you could change your first and middle name to anything, what would it be?
i’m afraid sex will sound the same as when you stir potato salad and that’s why i’m staying a virgin
been carrying around this sack of bees ever since my grandmother told me beauty is in the eye of the bee holder. to be honest sometimes I wish she had never told me this information